Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Not a newborn anymore

It seems like Viv woke up on her 4 month birthday and knew she was not a little baby anymore. She has no patience for laying down too long, she would rather sit up. But she can't sit up on her own yet so this is where the bumbo, high chair, exersaucer and bouncy seat come in handy. She despises the infant car seat. Waiting in line at a store results in her crying until I pick her up and let her out of the stroller. A very nice lady in Michael's offered us her spot in line and I said thank you, but she just wants out. And when I got her out, everyone in line laughed as she stopped the fake tears and began to smile and laugh at all of them. She much rather prefers the baby bjorn when out and about running errands (my back does not). She increased my milk supply that week as well, eating every hour for 2 1/2 days!!! She now eats every three hours instead of 2- yay!!! We won't even get into sleep. I have no words for her sleep. Except that my doctor made me feel SO much better when she said babies this age shouldn't be on a sleep schedule yet and that they don't need night feedings when they have doubled their birth weight-yay!!! So far, 4 months is my favorite! Viv giggles and laughs when you tickle her neck or take clothes off over her head for that matter. She thinks when she sneezes or when I sneeze, it's super funny too. She wants to know what is going on now more than ever and is so much fun to hang out with all day!

I have toes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment