Monday, November 11, 2013

Tough Times

This is some phase we are going through! I just requested every book on baby sleep from the library today because I am so desperate to get Viv to sleep again. If you are reading this and have any advice, please let me know!

I survived Shingles and it seems as though we have dodged the chicken pox bullet. After some research, I have decided I am vitamin deficient. I was never a vitamin girl until pregnancy and I found the gummy vitamins. Post baby I tried to keep up the prenatal's but like most moms, stopped taking care of myself. I was getting a canker sore a week (sometimes three a week) and now I am taking Vitamin D, Calcium, and B12. Hopefully I will help get my immune system back on track before flu season because a sick mom is no good to her baby.

Baby food was going great and now she spits everything out?! We put up a gate for the stairs to the lower level since Viv is totally on the move. She loves to practice sitting on her own and can go from laying on her stomach to what can only be described as a lounging position. She is very good at voicing her needs and doesn't like to be doing any one thing for too long. She will whine and fuss until we pick her up and let her try something new. This is especially true during dinner and even more so at restaurants. Time to get a list of babysitters!

If you enjoy reading our blog, please subscribe to get posts right to your email. Sometimes I wonder if I am just talking to myself!

1 comment: